Tuesday 29 July 2014

Gym bunny

In my recent attempt to become an absolute gym bunny and get the summer body of my dreams I've joined a gym and stocked up on some of the latest gym wear. I've been wanting a pair or Nike Free Runs for the gym, and Nike Air Max's for sooo long it's unreal but I've never had enough money to buy a pair. Having just got back from holiday my boyfriend said he had a surprise for me only to find he had bought me a pair of Nike Roshe Runs! (You could imagine my excitement) a few pairs of leggings and a dress that I will blog about later on.

These are probably the most comfortable shoes I have EVER owned! They're soo cute!Perfect to wear out for a casual look  and to the gym! These bright pink beauties come in a range of colours for both men and women! Can't wait to get in the gym and try them out!

He also gave me these beautiful geometric high waisted leggings from boohoo, I absolutely love them! Sooo soft with a bold print on, perfect to team with a plain white vest and bold,bright shoes!
Comment below and let me know what you think!! 

As these where presents I don't actually know the exact prices of them sorry! 

Trainers- Nike Roshe Runs - Foot Asylum
Leggings- Boohoo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig