Wednesday 30 July 2014

Sik Silk


A fairly new brand called 'Sik Silk' are becoming more and more popular with their unisex online clothing store! The now well known fashion brand is hitting this generation with stylish sports wear such as sports shorts, football jerseys, vests and much more! 

I love the originality of their designs, as unlike most jerseys and vests you see in shops these have prints and bold colours to make them stand out and become more of a fashion piece rather than sports clothing!

I've recently purchased a Sik Silk wooly hat for my boyfriends birthday. It's actually beautiful! The hat is sooo soft and comfortable that I want to keep it for myself. Its stretchy enough to fit all head sizes but tight enough to hold on to smaller heads!(which is great for my tiny head) the website was soo user friendly and the delivery was quick with no problems at all. 

The price of their items are a little more expensive than highstreet prices but for the designer quality and individuality it's worth forking out a bit more money for something you know is worth it!! I would 100% recommend you guys try this brand out! Let me know what you think and comment below! X

A x

These photos where taken from the SikSilk Instagram page. All items here can be found on the website linked below.
www.siksilk.com
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. www.richveinclothing.com Check out our streetwear collection. NEW for 2016

    ReplyDelete

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig