Thursday 15 January 2015

Whats in my makeup bag?



Happy Friday everybody!!

So I've had a few requests to do a whats in my makeup bag post! Those of you who know me will know that at home i have this huge perspex cabinet set thingy that i keep all my makeup and brushes and wipes in... (ill show you that one day). But today I'm just going to show you guys what i carry around with me on a daily basis!

The base:
 So what better place to start than with your base! Ive recently discovered the L'oreal true match foundation and i have to say, i love it! Unlike most foundations this type comes in a huge range of colours and is super thin on the face.However don't let that fool you because the coverage achieved by this foundation is soo perfect!! Retailing at around £10 this foundation applied with the Real techniques beauty blender works really well together to create a seamless, airbrushed affect.

 I use the shade 
R2-C2 Rose Vanilla







My two 'carry round' brushes are simply face ones a large brush for setting powder and blending contouring and the smaller brush for placing contour powder. 

RealTechniques - Blush Brush
Ferne Cotton - cheek brush



Contouring: 
So another one of my base loves is the seventeen contour kit! I'm sure this isn't the most amazing one out there but for only a few pounds can't go wrong for an everyday look/wear! 


I wear shade light to medium



Lip products:
So first up in any girls bag you'll find rolling around in there somewhere a lipstick!! it might be daring it might be nude or in my case both! No matter what mood i find my makeup doesn't feel complete without something on the lips.



915 - Mauve



909 - Cherry Red

These two lipsticks i purchased from a brand called Kiko, for those of you who don't know kiko is an amazing dupe of Mac cosmetics and is an Italian brand. I honestly am in love with their products!! The lipsticks are super moisturising and come in an amazing range of styles, finishes and colours.
All of their products are brilliantly priced and when your only paying about £3 per lipstick which personally i think is an absolute bargain!

Why not take a look at their website! 



TB - Nude

This lipstick i got in a set of three, including nude, peach, and bright red.
This is the perfect glossy colour when you want a look thats a little more natural ! 



Eos:
If you follow me on Instagram you'll notice I refer to these beauties as my 'little balls of happiness'. I must admit they are a bit of a treat for me as they retail at around £7 but if you suffer from dry lips then this is defo the product for you! 

Red-Summer fruits


Alongside my foundation I use the Rimmel London wake me up concealer to hide blemishes and dark circles under my eyes! I find it so thin and not cakey at all and choosing a colour one shade lighter than my skin I am able to use it as a liquid highlighter paired with my contour kit! 

010 - Ivory



Now for the eyes:
This has got to be my absolute fave! 
The colours in this palette are so neutral allowing you to use easily both during the day and on a night out! Yes I admit this is a rather pricy set of eyeshadows but in my eyes (pardon the pun) it's well worth it!! 

Urban Decay- Naked 2 palette 



For some reason my mascara photos won't upload but if you look back to my kiko post you can see them there! I use two different kiko mascaras together they work really well to create a false lash effect in no time at all! Perfect for those Cba mornings. Check out the website link from earlier if your interested! 

Kiko - Volumeyes active mascara
Kiko - Lengthening top coat mascara 

Hope you enjoyed! Would love to hear what you all think or if there's any other products you'd like me to review comment below or contact me on any of my pages!! 

A.//x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig