Sunday 18 January 2015

5 ways to wear 1 playsuit

Hello my lovelies!!!

since recently uploading my latests 5 ways to wear video to my Youtube channel i have been bombarded with questions about the outfits I've styles together! So i thought it was only right that i give you a bit of info on the looks!

So take a look at the little vid ;) and read on if your interested in any of the products featured.


If I'm honest with you for day time my fave look is Feisty Animal. Its so stylish and unique that paired with little ankle boots or thigh highs can be worn no matter what the weather throws at us! As you must know by now I'm partial to a large floppy hat and some fabulous roll necks ;)


Look 1:Party Animal
Playsuit- Topshop
Necklace- Primark
Arm Cuff- Primark
Heels- Primark

Look 2:Lady Killer
Top-Playsuit-Topshop
Skirt- Zara
Heels- Primark

Look 3:Prom Queen
Top-Playsuit- Topshop
Skirt- Missguided
Boots- New Look

Look 4:Roll Neck Chick
Top- Missguided
Shorts-Playsuit-Topshop
Boots- New Look

Look 5:Feisty Animal
Playsuit- Topshop
Top- Missguided
Hat- H&M
Boots- New Look

Please comment below and let me know if you'd like to see more videos and posts like this! 
i love you all and can't thank you enough for all the support over the past couple of months! x

A.//x




SHARE:

2 comments

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig