Sunday 11 January 2015

My 19th Birthday


So my lovelies as some of you may know on Friday it was my 19th birthday ! Woop, another year older :( 

Daniel decided to take me out for a lovely little trip to London! We went for a walk along the southbank and had lunch and visited the wonderful Tate modern museum. I love art and being a creative person myself enjoy trying to figure out the story behind each piece. However... Daniel not getting it quite so much decided to give me a some commentary of his own 'what even is that' 'i could have done that' 'its just a scribble'. Which as you can imagine wasn't taken very well by many of the employees. We Then took a stroll down to china town and of course was quickly dragged into M&M world!
So we've done a little picture vlogg of our day out for you.Hope you enjoy and please leave a comment or tweet me and let me know what you think! 

Twitter : @aimeeinf
Instagram : @aimeeinfluential

x


















































A.//x

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. awesome shots and happy birthday!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! love to check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing time! I love your blog and so I've nominated you for the Liebster award and would love to see your post.

    Here's mine - http://alicephillipss.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/the-liebster-award-alice-phillips.html

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much hun!!! its so lovely that people enjoy my posts!! xxx ill take a look now!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I did have a lovely day it's just a shame birthdays are over with so quickly!!! Xxx

      Delete

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig