Saturday 2 August 2014

Textiles Federation









Textiles Federation is a new company to me. However the second I saw their products I had wished I'd never seen them! I don't think I have ever wanted to fill my wardrobe with a whole collection as much as I want to with this one! 

Their bold use of block colours and vibrant graphical prints make these pieces so unique, quirky and stylish! (100% me) I love the way in which the dress prints are mirrored, I think this creates an amazing affect and makes the garments look even more eye catching! 

All these dresses, leggings, and kimonos can be found on ASOS along with their prices and many other matching accessories! 

Comment below and let me know of any reviews or new brands you'd like me to look at and do!

A.x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig