Sunday 31 May 2015

London Triathlon


































 Hello my lovelies! Hope you've all had a fab rainy day sunday! Today me and the family spent the day in London taking a look at the Triathlon! Congrats to Alistair Brownlee on coming first unfortunatley leaving his brother behind due to his puncture! He would have been up there on that podium otherwise!! However that didn't stop the amazing crowds cheering jonny on! I would not like to have been swimming in that lake today and its soo crazy to think that when my dad completed his Ironman it was 8 times what the lads did today! You'd also expect nothing less than for me to drag the fam into harrods when the sky opened so i hope you enjoyed the piccys sorry theres so many!! Btw how cute is that maccaroon necklace and those crystal perfume bottles!! LOVEEE 

A.//x 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig