Friday 21 August 2015

Asos Shoe Wishlist!

I have a ridiculous want for some new shoes at the moment and I'm literally counting down the days until payday!!Im at that stage where i don't have the right shoes for the outfits i want to wear and I'm sure im not the only girl to find it frustrating when you finally find the sassiest outfit to wear to work that day only to be completely shattered by having to team it with a pear of beat down primark dollys... Take a look at just a few of my new loves and if you fancy them yourself then the links are all below!

What are your faves?!

A.//x
























SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hey these would look great on you and your mothers legs but I have to say give me Sketchers comfort anytime. I think you should promote more comfy shoes. Be honest how long can you wear a 5 inch heal??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if they are a block heel then a while! But your right id have to take a pair of flats in my bag x

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebstar Award. You can read more about it and how to accept it on my page thethingthatsings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig