Sunday 16 August 2015

Lumi Magique





L'oreal Paris have a 3 for 2 offer at the moment available at boots (I'm not too sure about other drugstores) so as you can imagine i was in my element. Theres something about popping into a shop to pick up your usual concealer that never seems to pan out. I always end up leaving with a bag full of new cosmetics to try out! I have been looking around for a both bright and shimmery highlight and by using both the Pure light primer and concealer from the Lumi Magique range you can create an amazing strobe!! Taking a quick look at my instagram won't take you long to see these products at their finest highlighting all the important places on my face! Not forgetting to grab my fave foundation at the moment Loreal Paris True Match in the shade D3 W3 Golden Beige.This foundation is the only one I've every really loved. Its super dewy which gives the skin an extra glow, even more so when teamed with the Lumi Magique range! 

I 100% recommend this combination for a flawless base! If any of you have tried these products then id love to know what you guys thought ! Or if you know of any other brands for me to try out then leave me a comment down below. 

A.//x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig