Saturday 29 August 2015

Dressed In Denim













Hello my lovelies! So over the past couple of days I've had comments and questions about this adorable denim dress so i thought id let you all know a little bit about it on here! 

The dress is actually a year old and its from Topshop! Now clearly I'm way ahead of my time as these bad boys are taking centre stage in all major hughstreet stores this summer/autumn. The thing about a denim dress is that its so versatile! Paired with trainers and a roll neck you can rock this look in the day or courts and a clutch in the evening! So get yourself online or out there rocking your new denim dress! Because trust me these won't be going out of fashion anytime soon!

...Btw who's excited for Autumn/Winter?! I AM!! 

A.//x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig