Sunday 10 January 2016

Work Lunch










How adorable is my new sassy bag and purse combo?! Just saying..... In Love.
As it was my birthday yesterday i was lucky enough to receive this bag from my rents and its safe to say its my new favourite piece! 

Now after the busy holiday season its time to get back into the real world. Being back to work means that sassy black coat and heel combo can be dusted off and used once again. This jacket is actually from M&S believe it or not?! Being a hand me down from my nan this little vintage number is more than perfect for the look i was trying to create.

So grab your sassy lunch box looking bag and work it.

Bag ~ House Of Fraser
Purse ~ House Of Fraser
Dress ~ Pretty Little Thing
Coat ~ Marks & Spencer
Heels ~ Boohoo
Rings ~ Pandora

A.//x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig