Friday 27 March 2015

Bloggers Love Fashion Week ~ Day 1 And 2!

So my lovelies!!! 

Is it bad that I'm still buzzing off the past two day?...I've had the most amazing time at the Bloggers Love Fashion event and i can't thank Danielle enough for what she does?! She puts on the most adorable events and it really gives bloggers and brands the chance to cut out the middle man and really get to know each other face to face, which i think is genius! 

Now i was beyond lucky enough to have received soo many wonderful things so i won't be blogging about each brand properly in this but i will be doing and individual post reviews and in depth description of each brand and their background over the next few weeks!! Because believe me there were ALOT! 
I'm so grateful for all of the talented bloggers that took the time out of their day to talk to me about my blog, to the girls who recognised me simply from reading my posts, the brilliant brands who super generously gifted me and of course the wonderful people involved in the whole Bloggers Love Hub set up! This has opened up so many opportunities for me and its only the beginning..... Cant wait! 
If your a blogger and would like to get involved in one of these events then sign up! Head over to their website now by clicking the link below! 

P.S I have to apologise how bad the quality of picture is my camera isn't very professional in dark lighting ...Oppps!

A.//x












































SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great information. Thanks for providing us such a useful information. Keep up the good work and continue providing us more quality information from time to time. Fashion Weeks

    ReplyDelete

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig