Monday 23 March 2015

BYW - Home Decor


So guys heres something different for you all! I've decided to let my interior styling side out and this is my take on a modern in style decor! I love this colour combination, working with a simple monochrome allows you to accessorise with bold colours making your room forever evolving! If your like me and change your mind all the time this style is perfect for you as you can use any colour you like to make this look work! Quirky shapes, and random scatter cushions are a way to make this decor your own.

All the links and their brands are below! 

I'd like to know what you all think and if you'd like some more then comment below! 


Enjoy! A.//x


BYW


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig