Tuesday 17 March 2015

Khaki Is The New Black!

Afternoon!

I honestly can't hide my love for this oversized waterfall jacket from Boohoo! This Kim K style jacket is thin and super easy to wear making it perfect for all seasons. As it says in the name Khaki really is the new black. It goes with absolutely everything! Your fave pair of denim jeans, Bright white or all black are perfect teamed with the amazing dark green.

Im not too sure whats happened to my camera but it does look like my jacket is changing colour. It is however the darker green not the bright green... I promise! By adding your fave bright lippy you can create a killer spin on the military look.

(Defo needed to iron those trousers)

Jacket ~ Boohoo
Tee ~ Topshop
Trousers ~ Boohoo
Heels ~ Primark
Lipstick ~ Kiko Cosmetics














A.//x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig