Thursday 19 March 2015

Delicately Paisley


Happy Thursday My Lovelies!! 

Only one more day until Friday Woop! I don't k,now about you guys but I've already got the Friday feeling, and with that i thought it was about time i tried to force the clouds away and bring that summer sunshine out with a bit of a holiday outfit.

Having a bit of an obsession with this super comfy high waisted genie pants. These are the perfect summer staple piece and if you haven't already got a pair then you better hurry! Forever in style these casual pants can be worn to the beach over your fave swimsuit or with wellies and a crop tee for that festival feel. I've chosen to take summer sass to another level teaming my paisley pants with and open back details bodysuit, heels and a hat! Perfection!

Hat ~ H&M
Bodysuit ~ Missguided
Trousers ~ Select
Heels ~ Primark


A.//x











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig