Monday 23 March 2015

Beside the sea

Hello my lovelies! 
I think its time to clear the rain away and bring out the sun with this decor inspo post! If your thinking of a fresh start interior design wise then the perfect colour combo is bright whites and turquoise. Theres nothing better than the clean crisp colours working together to not only compliment but also contrast. 

I don't know about you guys but i find these colours so calming and remind me of a sunny holiday break or lying on a beach somewhere hot! (i wish) using simplistic style furniture and modern pieces you can style up your room with rustic lanterns and detailed boho style accessories! 

All the links to these products are below! 
Please leave your comments in the comment box below id love to know what you think of my knew decor posts!  x


A.//x



Beside the sea


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig