Monday 24 November 2014

TINY BOOTS HAUL



HELLO AGAIN! 

Sorry it's so short! my camera stopped recording half way through so i made the most of what i could shah  i will be doing another haul video soon though so don't worry!  x
Please check it out, subscribe and give me a thumbs up !! 

Also when i whip my christmas mug out i am terribly sorry about the volume of music?! i don't know whats happened must have messed up during editing ...boo! 

Have any suggestions?.... comment on this blog post or my youtube video and ill have a crack at them who knows, your video could be the next! 


Also i have a question and answer video that i will be filming during vlogmass so head over to my twitter and tweet me a question using the #askaimee and ill try and answer as many as i can in my next Q&A video! x

Find Me On:
BLOGGER ~ aimeeinfluential.blogspot.co.uk
INSTAGRAM ~ aimeeinfluential
 A.//x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig