Tuesday 11 November 2014

Verry Berry












Velvet Leggings ~ Missguided
Cropped Jumper ~ Topshop (been shrunk in the wash)
Fur Coat ~ Zara
Ring ~ Primark
Nail Varnish ~ Barry M
Eye Liner ~ Natural Collection Liquid Liner
Bronzer ~ MUA Bronzing Pallet
Lipstick ~ No Ideas?........(its old but any bronze tone will do)

Nothing says autumn quite like burgundy pants! i have massive troubles trying to find trousers that both fit and compliment my short curvaceous figure, so when stumbling upon these stretchy high waisters you can imagine my excitement! Not only being a gorgeous choice of thick fabric but also some of the most comfortable legging/velvet disco pants i have ever owned!! 

By teaming these beauties with a plain cropped tee or jumper,  you're keeping it simple making sure not to over do your look when adding your statement piece. I chose to add this gorgeous Zara jacket to my outfit to add more subtle and basic tones whilst creating amazing texture and depth to this fur heavy look! Add some fluffy socks and ankle boots to finish off your eye-catching berry toned style.

For this look i used just my everyday makeup routine but added more golden and bronzed tones when applying makeup to my eyelids, cheeks, and lips for me i think this is perfect for creating a dramatic affect acceptable for everyday use! But if you fancy something a little bit bolder then i would definitely add a berry lip colour and pinker shades on your cheeks. Not forgetting to complete an outfit with matching nails!!! 

A.// x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I look at legging like these so often but I really don't think I could pull them off! Gorgeous on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can! It's all in what you wear on top! Wear something that makes you feel confident and trust me you'll look amazing

      Delete

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig