Tuesday 25 November 2014

Pretty in Primark






 








TARTAN AGAIN!!!! 

Now I'm terrible at saving my money when it comes to pay day i spend all my money on clothes and makeup within hours! So you can imagine that by the end of the month I'm digging through Primarks rails to find a good bargain on last minute fashion needs! Primark have good quality clothing for the price of next to nothing and if you have the time its worth a trip because you can find some gorgeous pieces.

This tartan wide waist dress came in three different colours and was only £10! Its super comfy and such a cute throw on dress! the lightweight material makes it perfect for summer and when paired with thick tights and little boots the dark tones looks so stylish in the winter! If you haven't already realised I'm quite clearly in love with this H&M grey wool floppy hat! I just love the way it dresses up absolutely any outfit! it was only about £12-£15 as well i think (could be really wrong).These cute little ear muffs are the perfect winter accesory for those cold evenings and where only a few pounds from Tesco!......I know tesco! 


A.//x 



Dress ~ Primark
Ear Muffs ~ Tesco
Hat ~ H&M
Pinny Dress ~ AX Paris






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this dress it is so pretty and really flattering! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!!! I do too such an easy chuck on dress and for £8 you can't go wrong! :) xx

      Delete

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig