Monday 17 November 2014

BooHoo Favorites

Hello Beauties! 

So today i thought id do something a little different for you as my camera has packed up and decided it doesn't want to play :(  

BooHoo have recently released their winter/christmas range and i am IN LOOOOVE! I've never seen so much sparkle and velvet in my life and i can't contain my excitement! For those of you who don't know BooHoo its an online boutique/brand of affordable, quality, fashion products. From shoes, to clothing, bags to earrings Boohoo has it so if you've never been go check it out now -----> BooHoo Website

Heres a few of my BooHoo faves just for you, a bit of a christmas wish list if you like. if you want some inspiration for presses to ask for, get others or just like me your nosey as and like to know what others would ask for heres mine! All products are linked below each picture so enjoy! 







































Let me know of any other brand favourites you'd like me to do and id love to hear from you! 

A.//x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm excited about the BooHoo winter range too! And I'm just in love with those slip-on shoes, so pretty.
    -Noshin from BeautiiBerry.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh i know super hard not to spend all my pennies! soo gorgeous aren't they ! burgundy lipstick with them and some leather look trousers !!! GORGEOUS! xxx

      Delete

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig