Wednesday 17 December 2014

Kiko Cosmetics!!

I CANNOT EXPLAIN MY EXCITMENT! 


I am absolutely in love with the brand Kiko! Amazing Mac like makeup for less than half the price! if any of you have seen my Q&A Video with the wonderful Charley then you will remember me ranting on about my love for the brand. 
"its designer products for highstreet lovers" 

Why not head over to their website and check out their fabulous products Click here

So i haven't tried these particular cosmetics that i was lucky enough to receive last week but i will definitely be doing a Kiko makeup review next week so keep an eye out for that one my little sass queens and kings! 

If I'm completely honest i didn't even know eyelash growth even existed, but having done a bit of research i am solo excited to try the 30 day night treatment i think ill have to purchase the day time treatment as well to run alongside making sure i can get the full effect!! And can i just say how perfect are those berry and mauve toned lipsticks! WOW just WOW!! 

Head over to my Youtube channel to keep updated on my latest videos and make sure you don't miss out on my kilo review next week click here















































SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig