Wednesday 10 December 2014

Mini Shopping Snaps

 Hello Strangers?!


Okay, okay.... you got me! Unfortunately i have been away from my blogg a few days mainly because of work being busy over the holidays and because like many of you i have been drawn into the christmas shopping spirit in a hope to find the perfect gift for my loved ones.




But the other day i went out for a mini shop with The Hunnies! If your anything like us you'll find it both amazing and dangerous going shopping with your hunnies! 



So here is a little snippet of what we got up to... when i say little i mean little! 


Also don't forget to head over to my Youtube channel later today as me and Charley answered your questions last night in our beauty Q&A!! 










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig