Monday 1 December 2014

Tis the season to be jolly!!!!

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!! Finally what i wait all year for December!!!!! 

I cannot contain my excitement and for all of you who know me you'll know i am madly obsessed with anything christmas. So make sure you all keep an eye out for my Vlogmass posts on my you tube channel simply search 'Aimeeinfluential' on YouTube or click the link below! I will be posting daily christmas activities and randoms that i get up to just for you !!! 

Click Here To See My Youtube Channel!


So Yesterday since it was the very last day of November i found it very fitting to heat out for a spot of christmas shopping ;) Couldn't think of anything better!!! It being 'Black Friday Weekend' i was able to get some amazing deals and also so amazing bruises from being bashed into by crazed christmas shoppers! But heres a little photo capsule of my day yesterday ENJOY!! 










































Get Ready For Vlogmass !! Any questions about what brands any of the above items are tweet me at : Aimeeinf
Or comment below! x

A.//x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig