Tuesday 2 December 2014

Pia Mia: Style Snap

Afternoon!!! 

So as some of you may remember last weeks style file was of singer song writer Pia Mia! Her style is pretty recognisable and something rather different from many other stars out there! Even though PM's look is one that other artists opt out of trying its a super easy one to find on the highstreet for all sorts of prices!! 

I must admit i didn't realise quite how much id over lined my lips so please excuse that!
All of the products i actually already owned but never really thought of pairing together, and at first i was a bit apprehensive about it. But if I'm honest i really do like this girls badass style! How about you? Give it a try and send my your pictures on twitter tag me @aimeeinf i would love to see your take on Princess PiaMia's 'swag' style. 

So ladies and gents here is my Pia Mia style snap!
Let me know what you think in the comments box below! x



















Bandanna ~ Topman
Watch ~ Michael Kors
Shirt ~ Jack & Jones (mens)
Varsity Tee ~ Primark
Leggings ~ Miss Selfridge
Boots ~ Timberland




Keep an eye out for this weeks Style File !! Will be up today 

Much love bunnies.x
A.//x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig