Wednesday 3 December 2014

Vlogmass Day 2!

So here it is my lovelies! Vlogmass day 2 video up and running! Please comment letting me know your thoughts and i would love it if you can give my vid a little thumbs up and to keep up to date with all my activity then please do subscribe! love you all xx





"Vlogmass has finally arrived i hope to upload a video a day but somehow i think i might struggle with the amount I'm working at the moment so but ill try my best!! 
~ SORRY ABOUT THE QUALITY WHEN UPLOADING THE QUALITY OF THE FILE IS IMPAIRED~

Pia Mia:Style Snap : http://aimeeinfluential.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/pia-mia-style-snap.html

I would love to hear your thoughts and any ideas of future videos or anything you'd like to see me review. So please feel free to contact me on any of the pages below i will reply to you all! x


Find Me On:
BLOGGER ~ aimeeinfluential.blogspot.co.uk
INSTAGRAM ~ aimeeinfluential
TWITTER ~ aimeeinf

Previous Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZXlJ0jPsT8

I just want to take this time to take absolutely everyone that is supporting, viewing and keeping my love for blogging a reality!!! 
love you all !"


A.//x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig