Saturday 7 February 2015

Saturday Sun

Just another chilly day so i thought id add a bit of a summery vibe to these cold rainy days! 

This adorable little scolloped dress is soooooo cute! The simplest things are sometimes the best don't you agree? A few weeks ago i received this adorable Champneys carry bag and i have to say I'm in love!! The only bags i ever really use are structured ones so this hard back bag is perfect for carrying around all my rubbish that i insist on taking out with me. I don't know what it is but i always seem to over prepare myself, my bags end up filled to the brim with wipes, makeup, eyelash glue, tissues, dry shampoo, spare socks and more! 

Dress ~ Topshop
Heels ~ Office
Bag ~ Champneys

A.//x














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig