Saturday 7 February 2015

Laced Up In Lime Jellyfish!

SO! 

i know what your thinking that corset is beyond gorgeous! Well your right, my more than talented mum runs her own business called Lime Jellyfish! She creates things from beanbags, to curtains, wedding dress and prom alterations to one of a kind corsets. I love her to pieces and honestly (not just because she's my mum) She is super talented!!! If you fancy grabbing your hands on one of these beauties or any of the above head over to her Facebook page linked below or website! 



Please do like her page and check it out for more info and photos of her beautiful work! 

I chose to style this corset with a white pencil skirt and court heels for a formal look. Choosing a plain skirt allows all attention to be drawn towards the corset.
 I wanted the focus to be on my body shape,and my curves because...well... LADIES EMBRACE YOUR CURVES!!!!! This bodice really shows my personality and i think its the perfect outfit for a day at the races or wedding! 

Corset ~ Lime Jellyfish
Skirt ~ Zara
Heels ~ Dune
Clutch ~ Dune

A.//x





















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig