Monday 2 February 2015

Pop Of Colour





Halloo my lovelies!

What better way to get away with a skirt and no tights this winter than to wear a midi skater long enough for warmth but short enough to show of you fave pair of courts! The top that i am wearing in this post is actually a playsuit tucked into the skirt (ill show you the playsuit in another post soon) I have to say I'm actually loving pairing black or white with block bold colour or unique patterns !! Its such a simple combination yet amazingly contrasting and eye-catching! This look is so easy to pull off so why not give it a go?!
If theres any looks you'd like me to try out or review please comment below ! 

I love you all and thank you so much for all the support I've had over the past few months. I am so excited to be stepping into the next chapter of blogging by working with other brands and beginning to turn what i love into a job! For me its amazing the amount of support you all give me and i am forever in your debt! <3 I could not thank you enough!


Top ~ (playsuit) Misguided
Skirt ~ Miss Selfridge
Heels ~ Missguided
Bag ~ New Look


A.//x












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig